General membership benefits include:
- Access to the current standard
- Access to the historical versions of the standard
- Ability to work with the Nexus 5001 Forum Technical Committee and have the opportunity to influence the future direction of the Nexus IEEE-ISTO 5001 Standard
- Networking with industry leader on the Nexus 5001 Forum Steering Committee
- Feature spotlight on the website
The Nexus 5001™ Forum membership spans across all regions and stages of the development process, and represents a large part of the industry and customer market share globally. The Nexus 5001™ Forum members, including top microcontrollers suppliers, technology leaders, and independent tool providers, from software development to engine emulation, rapid prototyping, calibration and simulation, combined their proven experience in embedded processor control systems and long-term embedded processor focus to develop a standard with multiple benefits.
To view Nexus 5001 Forum Membership Benefits for each membership level, please see below.
|Set Direction for the Organization|
|Logo on Website|
|Feature Spotlight on website|
|Provide content for Newsletter|
|Develop content for Webinar|
|Access to current and historical standard|
|Has Input to the Technical Standard|
|Can participate in a Committee (i.e Marketing and Technical)||Technical Only|
|Has voting rights at the committee level|
|Has voting rights at the Steering Committee Level|
|Access to the “member only area”|
|Access to the Linked-In group pages|
|Networking with other Industry Players|
|Participate in Capstone (*in partnership with University of Washington Bothel)|
The Nexus 5001 Forum is open to all interested companies. To join the Nexus 5001 Forum, please contact us today.